Friday 7 December 2012

A kind of litany

I am free
I am free because I wear myself inside out

I will defy your prudishness
I will defile the sanctity of your self
I will deface my fears
I will defeat you

No harm may come

No harm may come from what I touch not
Thus,
I shall never fiddle with

Fear
Insanity
Despair
Destruction of self
Longing
Erosion of emotion

No harm may come

No harm may come from you
If I wear myself inside out
There its no need for you to cut into me

No harm may come

No harm may come from all that is you
Thus from the

Closed hearts and closed doors
Excisions of feelings like tumours by means of axe
Long rides on the bus
Language manipulation and
Obvious escapism

This will not harm me

No harm may come from anyone
If one can weigh all my self in advance
No negotiation of feeling is necessary
No side quests
No small print that may be contested

Because I do not hide
I am free

No comments:

Post a Comment